Wednesday, June 10, 2009
I need to smile
I just realized how precious my life is. It sound so cliche and corny, but I think I found a new purpose in life. My new discovery really came about when I looked at my son take his few steps for the first time today. Such a simple thing can bring so much to this world...a little sadness, fear, love, joy, clarity. I am sad and fearful because I know he's growing up so fast, which means life is going by so fast. I feel love and joy of being a mother...to really know what simple pleasures mean....what life means. This brings me to clarity. I have a clear picture of what is real in life, what it means to be a mother, wife, daughter, friend, etc. I know this may seem like pure gibberish to you as a reader, but all that counts is that it makes perfect sense to me. I hope I will be able to keep up with this blog. I would like to hopefully start something therapeutic and beneficial for myself. I need that. I deserve that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment